The GT Slabs flooring solution from PCE Ltd minimises structural depth and does not require any onsite structural topping compared to other precast concrete systems: this results in a structural weight saving of approximately 3.5 tonnes per car parking space.
These PCE patented floor units offer spans of up to 18m, with pre-formed soffits and top running surface to a high specification, provide outstanding finishes, speed of construction and a robust solution.
Key elements on this video:
- GT Slabs are designed for use in long span applications such as car parks
- GT flooring units can span up to 18m - and be in excess of 2m wide
- Precast units are manufactured off site, in environmentally controlled conditions
- The units are prestressed
- The top surface is finished prior to the concrete hardening and the required degree of slip resistance is applied
- GT flooring units are designed and installed without the need for any onsite inset toppings, resulting in a saving of up to 3.5 tonnes per car parking space compared to other systems
- Factory finished units enable rapid construction
- GT Slabs provide a robust solution offering outstanding finishes and speed of construction.