Accreditations and memberships
PCE Ltd holds memberships of several leading industry organisations involved in the precast concrete sector and wider construction industry.
The company’s highly skilled personnel also hold many individual qualifications and memberships of relevant organisations.
- British Precast Concrete Federation.
- CITB Reference no. 1604043.
- British Standards Institute (BSI) – membership no. 47314656.
- Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents (R0SPA) – membership no. M412669156
- Employee Ownership Association – membership no. ORG-2214
- Construction Innovation Hub – awaiting certificate.
- Achilles (BuildingConfidence).
- BSI – Certificate of Registration, ISO 9001:2015, Design and Construction of Precast Hybrid Structures – Quality Management System – Cert no. FS 586333.
- Builder’s Profile Premium.
- Constructionline, SILVER – registration no. 155286.
- CHAS Premium Plus, Contractors Health & Safety Assessment Scheme.
- ICE, Institution of Civil Engineers (Alex Bryson).
- NEBOSH, National Examination Board of Occupational Safety and Health (Mark Grubb / Chris McReynolds).
- SMAS Worksafe, Safety Management Advisory Services – Worksafe Consultant Membership Certificate.