- PCE Ltd is able to offer complete design and build multi-storey structural frame solutions for projects using the latest BIM technology and offsite manufacture processes.
- The PCE offsite engineered “kit of parts” structural philosophy enables fast build within many construction sectors including biosciences, healthcare, custodial, commercial, residential and infrastructure
- Innovative approach to construction methods with the emphasis on efficiency and value engineering
- At all stages of a project, Health and Safety is of paramount importance.
- Directly employed NVQ-qualified and CITB-accredited workforce
- Extensive experience in there use of major construction plant including the company’s own crawler cranes up to 160 tonnes
- Exemplary on-site safety record and innovative award-winning safety solutions.
Contact PCE » Telephone 01827 301020
The use of offsite manufacture is resulting in the enhanced quality of the completed building – and a faster on site build, with reduced vehicle movement requirements, than would otherwise have occurred thus reducing congestion for this busy area of Kingston.
The cantilever support structure above the main entrance to the new Kingston University London Town House, with PCE Ltd’s Hybrid construction approach enabling an effective solution to what otherwise would have presented a considerable architectural challenge.