● Infrastructure project of the year
● Best use of concrete technology
● BIM/digital construction award
● Best use of MEP and POD technology
● Offsite pioneer of the year
● Contractor of the year
● Client of the year
Kier appointed PCE Ltd as superstructure and façade delivery partner for the Secure Accommodation and Entrance Building for the new resettlement prison at Wellingborough, a £253m contract awarded by the Ministry of Justice (MoJ) as part of its wider Change, Strategy and Planning (CSP) Directorate within HMPPS.