Positions: Structural Revit Technicians
A number of challenging opportunities have arisen for Revit Technicians within the construction/building structures industry to join PCE Ltd, a well-established Offsite Engineering Hybrid structures provider.
Based in Tamworth, the company is currently working on a wide range of projects covering the Residential, Custodial and Commercial Building sectors and these positions are offered as permanent staff appointments within the Design department of this progressive specialist company.
Ideally, applicants will be highly confident in preparing Revit deliverables for buildings and structural projects using all major building materials, concrete, steel, etc, although the company would also like to hear from less experienced people looking to make this discipline their career path.
- Meeting project deadlines of Revit models and drawings.
- Use of Revit software
- Detailing of reinforced concrete and structural steel
- Ensuring Revit, AutoCAD models and drawings meet the company’s QA requirements
- Taking ownership of Revit tasks and liaising with other internal team members and external clients staff as appropriate
- Daily tasks include assisting our in-house engineers and construction management teams with managing projects by producing 3D models and technical drawings for production and construction through a consistent work flow, we are looking for candidates who can join us and work efficiently and accurately under pressure.
NVQ3/ONC/HNC or equivalent in a relevant Civil or Building Engineering discipline. These roles will require applicants to bring their current experience and knowledge to this position whilst being open to enhancing their skillset by developing further expertise.
An understanding of working within a Building Information Management environment and electronic based office systems will also be advantageous.
For consideration, please email your CV to:-
Design Director Designate